So this year one of my goals is to keep up on my kids pictures. So last night I got them all ready, made sure hair was done, clothes matched, shoes and socks etc..... They ALL fell a sleep in the car. So to get them to have happy smiles, we promised ice cream. The only one that would not smile was Dylan. We were able to get at least one. But not my favorite. So this is what we end up having. We also got pictures of Ashlee in her baptism dress that my mom made for her.
Can you say "ADORABLE!!!" Wow, those kids are cute! Did your mom seriously make her baptism dress? I am so amazingly jealous! That is gorgeous! I'm gonna have to buy mine online.
3 comments:
Oh Laura - They are so cute! You have the most beautiful family.
Can you say "ADORABLE!!!" Wow, those kids are cute! Did your mom seriously make her baptism dress? I am so amazingly jealous! That is gorgeous! I'm gonna have to buy mine online.
What awesome pictures! I am very impressed!
Post a Comment